BOOK YOUR STAY
Self Catering & Short Term Rentals
Tyger Classique Villas
Tyger Classique Villas is a successful, family-owned accommodation establishment with a warm and welcoming, personal touch. We ensure a neat, comfortable and affordable stay. Our accommodation options and our short term fully furnished rentals are offered in comfortable and fully equipped units of varying sizes, situated in a safe, upmarket area in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Guests can either choose the fully self-catering option, or they can have home-cooked meals (breakfast and dinner only) cooked by our capable staff, served in the privacy of their unit.
Some of our larger units have a comfortable lounge area where you can relax after a busy day. Each unit has an en-suite bathroom, access to free WiFi and shared DSTV.
Tyger Classique Villas’ short term fully furnished rentals are centrally located in Loevenstein, and offer easy access to the N1 and the N7 highways. We are only a few minutes’ drive from the CBD itself, the V&A Waterfront, several beaches, the Cape Winelands routes, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Century City, Grand West Casino and various golf courses.
The nearest airport to our wonderful accommodation is Cape Town International, and this is only 9,7km away! Secure parking is available on the property, for added convenience and peace of mind.
Tyger Classique Villas provides fully equipped self-catering accommodation in Bellville, and short term fully furnished rentals close to these popular modern amenities and establishments:
- Stellenbosch University Business School
- Tyger Valley Shopping Centre
- Tygerberg Waterfront
- Bellville Golf Club
- Tygervalley Golf Village
- Tygerberg Mountain Bike Club
- Cool Runnings Toboggan Track
- Tygerberg Nature Reserve
- The Durbanville Winelands
- The Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront
- Panorama Hospital and Panorama Oncology Centre
- Louis Leipoldt Hospital and Louis Leipoldt Oncology Centre
- Tygerberg Hospital
- Pick ‘n Pay Welgemoed
- Woolworths Food Store Welgemoed
- Willow Bridge Shopping Mall and Barnyard Theatre
- Tyger Waterfront
- Cape Town Airport
- Jack Muller/Danie Uys Park
- Grand West Casino
- Polkadraai Strawberry Farm
- SANCCOB Rehabilitation Centre
- Blouberg Beach